Becoming A Pt. 04

As I did my seductive walk out into the living room, I held my large orange and yellow silk ombré veil in front of my torso. Our guests all watched intently. I began to gently move my hips, still keeping that veil in place. When it came to that special portion of the song, I threw the veil back over my shoulders, revealing my beautiful seven and a half month pregnant belly. The fringe from my bra tickled me a little as I moved. Below my baby belly, a full ombré layered gypsy skirt descended to just above my ankles. As always, I wore a face veil to hide my gag.

I twirled and swished the veil behind me and around my body before I knelt down and laid back, covering myself with the veil. I threw my arms back and raised my torso to the ceiling. Slowly, I began to roll my belly. I heard our guests clapping. I was glad that I was able to entertain them while pregnant. Kenai, my mistress and midwife, told me that as long as I did nothing strenuous, it was safe and even good for me to continue belly dancing. She said that I would more than like have an easier time when the baby was to be born.

Sam knew that I was pregnant before I did. I had irregular periods, so when I didn't get one a few weeks after my arrival at the house, I never questioned it. What cinched it was that he noticed that my breasts were a little bigger, and I was horny as hell! I just couldn't seem to have enough orgasms! He said to me one day as we sat on the beach,

"You're pregnant."

I laughed it off.

"I'm serious. Your body is changing. Your breasts are more swollen and so is your belly. I am having Kenai give you a test tomorrow."

Kenai came the next day and had me pee in a cup. She put a few drops of my pee on a special card. Five minutes later she said,

"You are pregnant, Aniyah."

"I...I am? I'm really going to be a mother?"

"Yes, you are. Are you happy?"

"I'm a little overwhelmed. I never dreamed I would be a mother!"

Yes, I was happy. Very happy. Sam was overjoyed. That night, we had a moonlit picnic on the beach, then he took me back into the house, tied and gagged me, and we made serious love. Kenai came to the house once a month to examine me. For the ultrasounds, we had to visit her clinic. Everything was developing normally. The first time we heard our baby's heart beating, I saw tears in Sam's eyes. He kissed me long and hard right there as I lay on the table! I didn't mind. Kenai understood our dynamic.

Sam no longer called me his slave, but his submissive. I was free to move around the house and the property at will. I even began to work with the staff to have the landscaping done and facilitate the decorating of the nursery. At night however, when the staff was gone, Sam would collar me and have me dance for him, then tie me up, and we would make love. As my belly grew, he massaged it with oil every night and talked to our baby. He also massaged my pussy to the point where I would come at least twice under his hand.

Now, as I rolled my pregnant belly, I knew he and the others watched me with admiration and even lust, the men and the women. I rose from under the veil and slowly stood up. I held the veil across me as I walked to one side of the room, belly still rolling, then to the other side, repeating the movement. I walked over to Kenai and moved the veil aside. She smiled and placed her hands on my belly. I rolled it in her hands. I walked over and let a few more ladies feel the baby. Then I went back to the center of the room as the song ended. All of our guests applauded. Sam motioned for me to come to him. I did. He led me downstairs to where the steps were held up by a large wooden pillar. He took off my orange veil and replaced it with a black one, literally called a blackout veil. He arranged it so that it fell over my face, all the way to the tops of my breasts. He tied my wrists behind me and wound rope around my chest to further hold me to the pillar.

"Are you comfortable, baby?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Is the little one moving around?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" Indeed, the baby was very active when I got tied up. Sam caressed my belly.

"Alright, I'm going to let them have their fun. Kenai will be here to watch over you."

I leaned back against the pillar. My breasts and belly protruded forward. I heard Sam leave. A moment later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" said a man's voice. "A sweet pregnant belly dancer? How does it feel to be all tied up, huh?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm," I said.

"What? I can't understand you."

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm."

"Your baby belly is gorgeous!" He reached behind me and undid my fringe costume bra. My swollen breasts sprang free.

"You have beautiful breasts." He began to gently suck my nipples while caressing my belly.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm," I moaned.

"Roll this belly for me, girl."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Does this feel good?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Good girl. Are you wet?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmm."

He lifted my skirt. I squealed when I felt his tongue on me. He began to French kiss my pussy. While he was down there, I felt a familiar touch on my breasts from behind. It was Kenai.

"Are you going to come for us, beautiful mother?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" An orgasm quaked my body.

"I have to have you, girl!" the man said.

Kenai undid me from the pole. She attached a rope to my collar, bound my hands behind me and made me get on all fours. She hiked up my skirt. I felt the man teasing my pussy with his mushroom tip. He grabbed my leash and slid into me. I still had the blackout veil on.

"Oh shit! Oooh, I ain't had pregnant pussy in a long time! Shit girl! Uhhhhhhhh!"

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" He started pushing against me, but it soon turned into me pushing my hungry pussy onto his dick. He held my leash.

"Oh yeah girl, push that pussy back on me! Oh fuck, yeah! Oh that's a good girl! Oh yeah, yeah...goddamn!" He reached under me snd fingered my clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!" My gagged cries became hungry grunts. His dick felt amazing! Inside me, the baby kicked and rolled.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Oh shit! Shit, shit!" He stiffened and pulled out of me.

"Are you alright?" Kenai whispered to me.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I nodded.

"No cramps?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm," I shook my head.

"Good. We will let you rest awhile before we let the next person come down."

"Mmmmmmmmm," I nodded. She led me to the bed that had been set up for me and laid me down.

"Is the baby very active?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm," I said.

"That's because of your arousal. You are very, very responsive." She rubbed my belly. "You look so beautiful, Aniyah. You are the most beautiful a woman can be. I am confident that you will be able to deliver at home like we planned. I cannot wait to meet my godchild." She gently kissed my gagged mouth.

"Ready for more?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

She had me get out of my bra and skirt and the veil. She covered my eyes with a cloth. Then she tied my hands, gave me a nice breast harness and suspended me from the ring in the ceiling. I heard another female voice.

"You were exquisite," the woman said. "Please, dance for me here and now!"

The woman must have been playing music on her phone, because I heard a tune I had become quite familiar with since becoming Sam's submissive. My body, as if under hypnosis, began to move. My hips shifted back and forth, up and down like I was tracing a clock on the wall with them. I pressed my bound hands into the small of my back. I twisted my hips back and forth, then rose one hip and snapped it down in a quick motion. I repeated this on the other side.

"Your cup of life is quite full, my dear. Your baby will be so blessed to have an agile and beautiful mother." She spoke with a singsong tone. As she came near me, I caught a whiff of some kind of incense or other sweet smelling herb. "Please, let me anoint you, my beautiful one."

Anoint me? I felt the lady's presence behind me. She began to rub me with some kind of oil that smelled very good, like a combination of apples and vanilla. She began caressing my breasts.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I leaned back on her. She was dressed in some soft fabric. Then she began to rub my belly.

"A pregnant woman's arousal is often heightened due to her hormone levels. Do you agree, my child?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Your belly looks like a beautiful brown moon, so round, so perfect." She caressed my navel, which had recently popped out like an oven thermometer.

"Roll your belly for me, child. Slowly, very slowly. Do not stop until I tell you."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" Her massage did not stop with my belly. She went down both legs, and when she came back up my legs she said,

"Spread your legs for me."

I obeyed.

"I have a little gift for you, my dear."

She slid something cold and hard into my pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm? Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm?"

"Do not worry my dear, it will not harm you or the baby. If anything, it will make you feel good."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" My pussy came alive with vibration.

"Just a little something to keep you nice and hot for awhile, little mother."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Go ahead, try and push it out," she said.

I pushed on my vaginal muscles. The thing did not budge!

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" Good lord, this thing was about to drive me wild with desire!

"Thrust your pelvis forward, then backward,"she said to me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" I did and the thing seemed to vibrate even more. I rolled my pelvis in a circle. I spread my legs even further as I lowered myself as much as I could in the suspended tie.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I grunted. "Mmmmmmmmmm!" I grunted again. I knew I was close to coming again. Then the vibration stopped.

"You didn't think Madame would let you come that easy, did you, my child?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," I begged.

"Put on a show for me." She fastened what felt like a chain around my belly, followed by another and another.

"Stir that cup of life for us," my child. "I'm ancient times, women would gather and belly dance to coach the mother through labor. I am not only strengthening your belly, I am awakening more of your sexual powers. Make those chains move! Give us a good show, and I might reward you with an orgasm."

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" My belly rolled, it rocked, along with my hips. I moved my pelvis like I was riding a dick.

"Very good, Aniyah. You may come now." The vibration began again.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!" I grunted, I bore down, I twisted and turned until I came. The gag absorbed all of my screams.

"Time for a rest and a break," Kenai said. She untied me from the pulley, undid the gag, the blindfold and gave me water.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Madame Barr. She will be present at your birth. She is a wise woman."

I smiled.

"You mean a witch?"

"She is also a massage therapist, an herbalist and a doula."

"She wasn't a conventional doula," I said.

"You should know by now," she kissed me, "this is an unconventional life, is it not?"

"Very!"

"Are you ready to be tied again?"

"Yes."

Kenai blindfolded me and tied me spread eagled to the bed. I heard two men come down the stairs.

"We're gonna fuck your mouth and your pussy, girl," one of them said. Before I could say anything, I felt one of them climb on the bed. He brushed my lips with his dick.

"Suck it, belly dancer!" I took him in my mouth. The other man played with my pussy.

"Goddamn girl, you're already wet! This should be easy!" He slid into me easily.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I moaned. The first man grabbed my hair and moved my head back and forth.

"Yeah, suck this dick! Suck it! Ahhh, that's a good girl! Me and my friend like pregnant girls! We're gonna have fun with you!"

The other man thrust into me, and then he stopped. He moved his pelvis in a circle. I could tell because I could feel his dick hitting my side pussy walls.

"Oh shit, this pregnant pussy is too good! Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhh!" He began to moan. The other man grabbed my head. At the same time, they filled my mouth and pussy with their seed!

"Trade places with me. Let the girl clean her own juices off you," he said to his friend. His friend slid his salty dick into my mouth.

"Oooooh, you suck a dick well, girl!"

The other man was more powerful in his thrusting as he slid in and out of my pussy.

"This feel good to you, girl?"

"Mmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm!"

"Ever been gagged by a dick?" the one at my head asked.

"Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm," I groaned.

"Keep sucking! Oh fuck...I'm gonna cum again!" His body stiffened. He filled my mouth with his seed.

"Swallow girl!" He held my mouth closed with his hand until he saw my throat move. He pushed a rag into my mouth and taped it shut. His friend was still fucking me.

"Damn it man, ain't you done yet?"

"I can't help it! Her pussy is just too good! Get up there and play with her tits!"

"Good idea." The man knelt beside me and began sucking my nipples.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned.

"Nice swollen tits," he said before he moved to the other breast. His lips felt good and soft.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" His friend stiffened and thrust. He waited before he became soft and pulled out of me.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

"You have such a beautiful round belly."! He swirled his tongue around my protruding navel while he stuck two fingers in my pussy. "Feel good, little mother?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Yeah, she's loving it," his friend said. "Let's make her cum one more time."

Between the two of them, oh man, my body was alive and awash with pleasure!

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!" My pelvis bucked and arched as I came yet again.

"Thanks did the good time little mama," the first one said. He kissed my taped mouth. I heard them go upstairs.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm? Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm," I called out. Where was everyone? Surely they didn't leave a pregnant woman helplessly tied up? Where was Kenai?

"Hmmmmmmmmm? Hmmmmmmmmm?"

Suddenly, I felt someone touch my breast, followed by a mouth on my nipple.

"Did you think I would leave you this way, my love?"

Sam!

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm."

He kissed my belly so lovingly.

"I would never do anything to harm this beautiful creature inside of you." He untied my legs and arms. He rolled me onto my side, gripped my breasts from behind and slid his dick into me.

"So," he panted, "did you enjoy our little party?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

I pushed my pussy back on him.

"You like me loaning you out?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I nodded.

"Are you mine forever and ever?"

"'Mmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmm!"

He grabbed my breasts tightly.

"Oh shit! Aniyah!"

Sam stiffened against me. I continued to push my pussy onto his dick, which remained hard.

"Come on baby! That's a girl! Fuck your man! Push harder! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!" He reached down and rubbed my clit.

"Come! Come!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I screamed. I shook and shuddered until I was too tired to move. Sam released my mouth and eyes.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, my precious Aniyah."

He wrapped his arms around me and draped one hand over the baby.

"I will always protect you and keep you safe," he whispered, "both of you."

To be continued..."

https://mga2.msi.com/europe/open-qualifier-2/team/8733746/

https://mgross.com/gripebox/coming-attractions-unreal-estate-on-the-road-winter-2012/

https://miami-paradise.forumsactifs.net/t202-sere-commande

https://miarroba.mforos.com/1343/4914948-donde-estan-las-alternativas-al-html/

https://miarroba.mforos.mobi/1343/4914948-donde-estan-las-alternativas-al-html/

https://michael-strout-2476.firebaseapp.com/rustic-bathroom-decor-ideas.html

https://middle-edge.jp/articles/ZRxV0?page=2

https://mihalych.com/bikini-sexy/

https://military.wikia.org/wiki/Laos_Memorial

https://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/show_user.php?userid=822580

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Spycubus Ch. 01

Home Sweet Home Ch. 09