Linsey Gets More Cock

"Why do you need to see him, after all these years?" Linsey asked. "I wanted you all to myself, you know its Friday and our normal dressing up night."

"I have not seen Peter for over 20 years." I replied. "He found my details online and wants to meet up, he was a great friend in school."

"OK." Linsey replied. "Remember, if you are late or drunk, don't complain if you don't get to fuck me!"

I left the house and went to the pub. Linsey was the best wife in the world, kept a good home and we loved each other so much.

Part of the love was due to the great sex we had. We never cheated but did play games and if one of us was ok with a proposal, as long as the other was ok too it happened.

Peter and I met and chatted over some beers like old times. I found out he left his wife because she became boring in bed and they grew apart.

He asked about myself and Linsey, who he had always had a soft spot for. He reminded me of many years ago when he was drunk, has asked her out, although she refused, he told me that he did feel her tits, something she never told me.

Linsey did draw a lot of attention when she was younger. She was a petite body but 40D tits, which look even bigger due to her being short at around 5 foot. Over the years she has continued to stay fit and looks after her body. She is a woman, who believes in dressing sexy at all times.

She always wears stocking and suspenders, with no knickers. If her dress or blouse allows she prefers a quarter cup bra so her nipples sit above it and is a huge turn on for both of us. She dresses like this at home and when we go out and loves any kind of sex at any opportunity.

Most Fridays we role play, with my wife dressing as a schoolgirl, nurse, bride, secretary or some other fantasy that gets her well fucked. Our joint wish is that I was bigger, so I could stretch her more and get her moaning. Sometimes I achieve this but most times its with various play items, and not my cock.

I asked Peter about the quick feel of her tits.

"Who said it quick?" he answered.

" Remember your birthday at the rugby club? You were wasted and I was not far behind you, but I did go too far and had a real long squeeze. The thing is mate, I also remember that she rubbed my cock outside my jeans."

I didn't know what to say, and went for a piss. The thing was, as I pulled out my cock, I found it was getting hard found my self thinking about my wife rubbing Peters cock.

"Sorry about that." Peter said as he took a piss too.

I found my self looking down and seeing his huge cock, which was at least 1 inches long.

"I am sure if Linsey knew about this, she would have gone inside my jeans." Peter laughed.

"Yes I am sure." I said.

We sat back down and I started to think some more.

From my experience, I know size did matter to Linsey. She never complained about my cock size, and always gave me the best sex ever, pussy, mouth and arse were all favourite places for her (and me!). Listening to Peter, I thought I could thank her in a special way.

"Pete." I said.

"How about I give you what you always wanted?" I said.

"What is that?" he answered.

"Linsey." I said.

I explained a plan to Peter, everything that we did together and how much she enjoyed it. Nothing was off limits for Linsey and I am sure she would be willing to play with us both.

We walked home and I opened the door.

"Hi." Linsey called out from the kitchen. "You are early babe, miss me so much?"

Linsey walked in and saw the both off us.

"Linsey Lee." Peter said with a huge smile.

"Peter." She screamed and ran over and kissed him!

We soon were all sat down and as we drank some coffee, I winked at Peter and we started to put the plan into action.

"Linsey, I found out tonight, you cheated on me many years ago."

"What!" She shouted.

I explained what Pete had told me, and laughed as I said it.

"Its ok darling, I am just playing with out, I know we were drunk."

Peter added. "But not too drunk for Linsey to rub my cock Steve."

"Not true." Linsey said.

"I know that darling." I answered. "And do you know how I know he is telling lies?"

"No." was the answer.

"Well, I saw Petes cock in the toilet tonight, and I know if you felt it all those years ago, you would have had to fucked it!" I said.

Everything went quiet.

"Look." I said. "I am ok with Pete and what happened, and I love you just as I did when I left earlier. Come here and let me show you."

Linsey came over and sat next to me on the couch. I leaned in and kissed her passionately, causing her to open her mouth and let our tongues touch. I started to rub her tits.

"Is this how Pete did it?" I asked?

"Yes" she moaned.

"Touch me like you touched him." I said.

Linsey reached down and started to rub my cock through my jeans. I stopped squeezing hers tis and undid her blouse, allowing her tit and nipple to become exposed. I sucked them and held the nipple in my mouth, before sliding my hand up her leg, exposing stockings and suspenders.

I moved my hand to the inside of her thigh and Linsey opened her legs giving me access to her wet pussy and moaned as I easily slipped two and then three fingers into her cunt and started to work them in and out.

At this stage I pulled away and pulled open her blouse with my free hand.

"See what you missed Pete." I said, as he looked on.

There she was, both tits and nipples on display, skirt bunched above her pussy and three fingers working hard to bring her to a climax, which happed too quickly!

After the moaning stopped, she opened her eyes and looked over to Pete.

"Enjoyed the show?" she asked.

Pete stood up and smiled.

"Look." he said. and undine his jeans.

A few seconds later, Pete stood in our lounge with something that looked like a horses cock hanging from him.

I stood up and pulled up Linsey too. She continued to stare at Pete's cock as I first pulled off her blouse and then her bra. Lastly I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

"See Pete, my wife in fully glory."

Pete stared back at Linsey. Huge heavy breasts with hard nipples, a neatly trimmed pussy all framed in suspenders and stockings.

"Pete, I bet you didn't know she has always dressed in suspenders. Who knows all those years ago if you had slipped your hand under her skirt and not grabbed her tits, you could of fingered this pussy." I said.

"Any chance now?" Pete asked.

"I am sure Linsey will allow you to play a little. Is that ok Linsey?" I asked.

"God yes." she said.

Pete and I stripped and it was quite clear my 5 inches against Pete's 10 inches looked so sad. We stood side by side and I said.

"Sorry Linsey, If you had not been so true to me all those years ago, you could have had this cock many times over."

"As a reward, please enjoy Pete, but don't forget me please."

"Never." she said. "I love you!"

With that she kneeled on the floor and wriggled over to us both. She put her two hands around Pete's cock and rolled back his foreskin and then then let it fall back into place as she gently wanked him.

She then tuned to me and took my cock deep in her mouth and sucked so hard, my balls felt they were going to explode. I then felt her hand wank my cock, before feeling my balls as her bobbing head moved faster and faster.

Very soon I shot my warm spunk down her throat, and my good wife removed every drop from my cock and balls.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Now for the main meal, after my starter." she smirked.

Pete pulled her up and told her to lay on the couch. He positioned himself on the floor between her legs and started to eat her pussy, licking her clit and then sucking it.

I watch as he pushed a thick finger into her cunt and pulled it back out. Then two went in and out as he started to warm Linsey up. After what seemed like hours, he pulled my wife to the edge of the couch and pulled back his own foreskin.

His helmet shone with wet pre-cum, as he rubbed it up and down her slit. Then he stopped and I watch as he pushed the first inch of his cock into my wife pussy.

Linsey starts to moan and this only got louder and louder as inch by inch Pete's cock vanishes into my wife's cunt. He then stops and pulls out, before reversing back in. Faster and faster he pushes his cock into my wife as she screams out. Soon I watch in disbelief as his balls slap her arse and she almost faints.

After about 15 minutes I see his arse cinch and I know his spunk is flowing into her pussy. This is confirmed as the spunk seeps out, clearly proving my wife's pussy can handle 10 inches of cock but not the additional pint of spunk as well!.

He pulls out for the last time and falls to the floor. Linsey's legs remain open, as Pete's spunk runs out of her cunt and pools on the couch, showing how much he shot inside her.

She looks completely shattered and smiles at me.

"You are hard again darling." Linsey murmured. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh yes, but not as much as you." I said. "Can you bend over for me please?"

"You bet." She said, knowing what was coming.

Linsey buried her head in the couch and placed her knees on the floor.

Pete watched as I moved behind her and pushed my cock in her gaping hole. I don't think she could feel it, but it felt warm to me from Pete's spunk and when I pulled out my cock, it was cover in sticky spunk.

I eased it into her arse and heard her moan as I pushed harder. I stated to rock with speed and now it was my turn for my balls to slap her arse. Soon I emptied them inside her arse.

As alway she turns around to clean me. I looked down, and as I saw my beautiful wife sucking my cock with a mixture of Peter's and my own spunk, and smiled to myself. What a slut I thought.

Since Peter had seen everything, there was no point in Linsey covering up, so she went to the bathroom and washed before retuning in just stocking and suspenders.

"Move up." She said as she sat between us on the couch.

Soon my hand started to wander up her leg and Peter did the same. "Wait!" Linsey shouted and ran upstairs.

She came back in a few minutes wearing a dress and announced

"Now Peter can see what he missed all those years ago."

She stood by the wall and said

"Come here Peter, let me help you since you are so drunk."

Peter walked over to her and pretended to fall being drunk. Linsey held him upright, and he started to feel her tits.

"No." Linsey said, Steve may see us.

"He is drunker than me." Peter said as he continued to claw at her tits and kissed her.

Then he pushed her against the wall and slid his hand under her dress, quickly finding her stockings and suspenders. Looking at her face, it was clear he had his fingers in her pussy, as he worked them up and down.

Quickly she dropped to her knees and sucked his huge cock once more. Linsey really struggled to get it in her mouth, but stuck to it.

Soon she had a good motion of bobbing and managed to get more cock into her mouth.

Before too long Peter pulled her up and kissed her, before lying down on the carpet.

"Ride me Linsey, get you cunt lips around my cock." he said.

She lowered herself on to his cock and started the movement. I went behind my wife and told her to raise her arms as I pulled her dress off.

There she was, in my own house, riding a huge cock dressed in stocking and suspenders.

What could I do?

Only one thing.

I slowed down the action and moved close behind her, before pushing my cock once more into her arse. The next 20 minutes was heaven, My slut was sweating and moaning from the huge cock in her cunt and the smaller one in her arse.

We both came at the same time and flooded Linsey with spunk, she was in heaven.

We both pulled out and sat down to rest. Linsey crawled over to Pete and myself and started to suck our cocks clean.

"That was out of this world." She said.

"Can we make it a regular thing?"

"Sure." I said. "But Pete must never fuck you in the arse with his cock." I insisted.

"No problem darling." Linsey said. "I have a cock for shagging my arse and a cock for fucking my cunt. Ill still suck you both but keep the other two holes for the two cocks.

Steve, that does mean you don't get to fuck my pussy again."

"Its ok Linsey." I say. "After tonight, you would never know my cock was even in your pussy!"

"Ok." Linsey said "Rules are, only fucking when the three of us are together, Peter in my pussy and mouth, Steve in my arse and mouth, and fill me with as much spunk as you guys can."

What a slut!"

https://community.victronenergy.com/users/11072/xuduhobo.html

https://www.tunisia-sat.com/forums/members/1043813/about

https://minecraftpocket-servers.com/profile/wapifime/

https://www.neizvestniy-geniy.ru/users/111690.html

https://www.scribay.com/author/346989688/loseriwi

https://minecraft-server.net/details/modowali/

https://www.tawjihnet.net/vb/members/65428/about

https://www.finalfantasyforums.net/members/petiwozu.26830/about

https://eko.one.pl/forum/profile.php?id=11427

https://www.neizvestniy-geniy.ru/users/111717.html

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Becoming A Pt. 04

Spycubus Ch. 01

Stella's Incest Urges Ch. 02